- What are some of the biggest feelings you’ve experienced? Why do you think you felt them so deeply?
- We often think we are right (including how we feel about things), but God accurately examines our hearts (Proverbs 16:2). Should we always trust our feelings? (explain)
- How can examining our feelings help us to understand our relationship with God better?
- Are Christians supposed to be stoics (emotionless)? Explain.
- How did Jesus appropriately express emotions? What are some examples?
- How can you align your feelings to God?