Come my Beloved calls to me, ‘Arise, My darling. Come away with Me, My beautiful one.’ Song of Songs 2:10-13
Ladies at the Lodge is a retreat focusing on rebuilding/building community in the women of Park City. We also hope to welcome women who personally do not yet know the great love God has for them, or who find it difficult to trust and rely on Him.
We’ll kick off the event with your choice of 1 of 4 activities:
- Tree Farm Hike: Dress appropriate for the weather! You can shed your outer garments afterwards for the rest of the program.
- Indoor Games: Connect while playing a group board or card game.
- “Yarns” by the Fire: Bring your knitting, crocheting, crosswords, etc. and craft and chat around the fire.
- “Yoking”/meditation: Come into our Beloved’s presence and dress comfortably for this.
We’ll follow our first activity with:
- A delicious lunch provided by some of our gifted women.
- Listening and taking in what our Beloved has to say to us through some of our Park City women.
- Taking time to worship our Beloved with music.
Prayer will be available at any time.
Come, join us, and feel the beauty of our Beloved God.
Cost: $15 per person will cover registration, lunch, dessert and activities. Please don’t let cost be a reason you don’t attend! Scholarships are available. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Donations are welcome to cover costs or put toward future events.
Plan a Dad-venture day! Dads are encouraged to join together to provide fun and oversight to the children in need of childcare during this event. Weather permitting, outdoor play is encouraged, as well as a pizza party. (The food costs will be a small cost.) You will be prompted to add this selection when you register.
Registration for this event will close on March 9th.