We are on our way toward being able to hold services in the new building, but there is still a lot of work to be done!
Join us, Saturday, April 2nd, for a workday to help get the building ready for services.
Below is an explanation of the various jobs that still need to be completed. When you register, you will have the opportunity to select which team you would like to be on.
1) Painting (location depends on whether drywall work is finished)
- (Including prep work of taping off trim, windows, etc.)
- Youth room
2) Sound Treatment (creating soundproofing to hang on the walls of the sanctuary to help dampen any echoes)
3) Flooring Installation
- (Includes prep work)
- New tile in hallway
- New carpet in nursery
- Adding extra carpet in sanctuary
- Each workday, the church will be paying for lunch for everyone working, but we need a couple of people to plan and coordinate the pick-up/delivery of lunch.
5) Hanging Doors (once drywall is finished)
- We have doors that will have to be re-hung in the nursery, hallway, and sanctuary
6) Cleaning (once drywall is completely finished)
- Vacuuming, shampooing carpet
- Mopping floors
- Wiping off tables, chairs, lobby furniture
- Cleaning bathrooms